Saturday 18 May 2013

18.05.13

BRUNCH:
Rushing back for a brunch date with my ex roommate, I wore the first things I saw in my closet! We went out for Moxie's for brunch. This is my first time at Moxie's and I'm impress. Although the price for their food is a bit on the expensive side, it did taste really good! I ordered the bacon and egg omelette (I forget the exact name).
Side note; I've been stopped so many times for my tights! Two ladies stopped me today to ask where I got them from :) They're def a hot item!

Outfit of the day: Top + Skirt - Forever 21 // Paris Themed Tights - ASOS // Shoes - Pacific Mall boutique 




We had a catch up session, and it was great to see her one last time before she leaves Toronto for a few months. I'm going to miss her so much. ): 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely 'goodbye' dinner
    ^__^ I really love your top
    and the cute tights! Also
    thank you for your kind words,
    it made me happy!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete