Friday 17 May 2013

Filipino Debut [17.05.13]

DEBUT:
Today I attended my Filipino friends debut. In short, a debut is a coming of age celebration for young women who are becoming apart of adulthood. I was luck enough to attend one for the second time in my life. The hall was amazing and of course my friend looked amazing. I was able to see a bunch of old friends and made new ones, along with being able to spend some time with my cousins who I haven't seen for a very long time. 
Overall I had an enjoyable evening. The food was good, however majority of it was vegetables and cake. (Not complaining!). 'Cocktail hour' wasn't what I thought and it was just an open bar full of juice and water. Unless you wanted to pay for your alcohol beverages. The celebration started off with speeches, dances, performances and lastly a dance floor. Also, props to my roommate for letting me borrow one of her dresses! It's absolutely amazing! 
Dress - HK (borrowed from roommate)  // Heels - Forever 21




Here are my lovely cousins I grew up with! 
Enjoy! :) I'm about to pass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment