Thursday 30 May 2013

FOODIE

FATTY LIFE: 
Lately whenever I have time, my friends and I would go out to eat. It's becoming an unhealthy habit and a very costly one too. ): All these delicious food is making my appetite go bad for my horrible cooking skills LOL But mind you, I make delicious breakfast food! I'm constantly out and about but I never bring my camera, so excuse the low quality iPhone photo's! 
After looking at all these pictures, I can't even begin to imagine how much I spend solely on food! I think it's really time for me to hit the gym!

(Top) Omelette brunch - Moxies // Curry chicken menu + Miso Soup + Pickled Cucumber  - Aijisen Ramen // Honey Garlic Wings - St. Louis Wings 
(Middle) Froyo Bubble Gum Flavour - Menchies // Pineapple Fried Rice - Kim Dinh // Cappuccino - Timothy's 
(Bottom) Calamari - Moxies // Bibimbap - Owl of Manerva // Bento Box - Niji Sushi 




No comments:

Post a Comment