Monday 12 August 2013

THE DISTILLERY DISTRICT

[12.08.13]:
Today my friends and I ventured off to the Distillery District; a historic and entertainment precinct located east of Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It contains numerous cafés, restaurants, and shops housed within heritage buildings of the former Gooderham and Worts Distillery.
This is my first time in this part of Toronto, and the European styled buildings and cute small cafes made me feel like I was out of town! 








 Today's outfit: Floral Headband - Forever 21 // Cardigan -Forever 21 // Muscle Tee - Forever 21 // Aztec Skirt - Forever 21 // Bag - H&M // Shoes - Walmart //


 We went inside SOMA; a chocolate maker and bakery. I ended up purchasing Amaretti cookies, It tasted delicious!







 I'm such a sweet tooth. My breakfast consists of s'mores, it was really delicious and surprisingly not as sweet as expected.

 Later in the evening we walked to Spadina Street (Chinatown Area) and went for some dessert!
 Fruit Saigo // Red Bean Soup 
Enjoy ! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the style of those buildings! Love your photography and cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete