Tuesday 22 October 2013

[BONDING]

Ever since my last roommate left, I've been very emotionally attached to her. But that doesn't mean you should neglect the new, right? Luckily I am currently rooming with two amazing girls. While one may not have time for me as much as she use to, the other is always there keeping me company. So I appreciate that. 
The other week, I went out for breakfast with her before she left to her hometown. We enjoyed a classic brunch at Pickle Barrel 



 Outfit: Salt & Pepper Cardigan - H&M // Stripped Top - Forever 21 // Skort - EBay // Shoes - Forever 21 //
 Luckily I found her to love camwhoring as much as me! While we did our mini photo shoot session, we decided to match outfits. Of course even though we're comfortable around each other, being in front of the camera makes us a little more shy! Here's what we took (: Enjoy! 
 Outfit: Blue Velvet Cropped Top - Forever 21 // Maxi Skirt - H&M // Silver Feather Necklace - Forever 21 // Heels - ALDO //





1 comment:

  1. You two looking gorgeous c; and sorry
    to hear she is going to leave you :c atleast
    you had a nice goodbye lunch with her! xx

    ReplyDelete