Thursday 28 November 2013

2O13 OLD MONTREAL [PART 2]

OLD MONTREAL: [Vieux-Montréal]
Just a few minutes away from our hotel, we could see the lovely Notre-Dame. Surprisingly I saw a lot of new buildings that I've never bothered to explore on my previous MTL trips. There's a lot more to Old Montreal and it's definitely a must-see location ! 
- It is located along the St. Lawrence River, five minutes’ walk from downtown and just a short walk from the Palais des congrès (convention centre). -
Notre-Dame Basilica





We stopped at Montreal Poutine for lunch and I choose the Italian sausage poutine. If you ever get the chance, I tried a few different flavours from friends and my favourite was definitely the one covered in pasta sauce ! 




Enjoy ! Detailed outfit posts with be updated on a separate post :) 

1 comment:

  1. Montreal is sure a lovely town c: I'm glad
    you had a great time! Xx

    ReplyDelete